At Veridata Insights, we offer our clients a fully flexible service with no project minimums. And we operate 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
We take pride in our client-first mentality and being easy to work with.
Take a look at how our market research process works.
- Veridata Insights collaborates with every client to discuss and identify your market research needs, including specific fielding and programming requirements and questions.
2 Survey Review
- We develop the right quality assurance checks for your research.
- Our veteran programming team will provide suggestions on survey design concerns and consult on any leading questions that could result in participant bias.
- We will advise on implementing red herrings to minimize low engagement and undesired survey taking behavior.
- The Veridata Insights team reviews the finalized questionnaire.
- Once the questionnaire is finalized, the Veridata Insights team will begin programming.
- After the survey is programmed, an internal QA is performed to ensure the correct logic and visual aesthetics are in place.
- The survey test link is sent to the client for review.
- A second pre-launch QA and data check is performed before launch.
4 Data Collection
- After final QA is performed, the Veridata Insights team will soft launch for the client to review.
- Once soft launch approval is received, the Veridata Insights team will full launch and provide fielding updates based on client preferences.
- Data files are delivered based on the client’s preference and can accommodate Excel, SPSS, and other formats.
5 Analysis, Visualization, and Custom Dashboards
- Veridata Insights’ team of data scientists provide the right analysis solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Driver Analysis – correlation, regression, structural equation modeling
- Segmentation – cluster analysis, CHAID/CaRT, latent class modeling
- Crosstabulations – banner tables, identifying relevant differences.
- From regressions and sequencing, TURF Analysis and Simulators, or custom dashboards for intelligence in real time, we provide the appropriate visualization solutions.
Connect with Veridata Insights today to discuss our services or request a personalized demonstration.