I contributed to building one of the earliest online panels and sample routing systems at Survey Sampling International, then built similar systems again as a part of the founding team at Critical Mix. I’m excited to be combining those experiences with the latest technologies to build something special here. Outside of research I’ve spent time in big and small companies in tech and finance, and those experiences have helped widen the technical possibilities we’re drawing on. I’m part of Southern Connecticut State University’s Computer Science Technical Advisory Council.
Fun Facts about Danny:
- My favorite things are hiking up in the mountains of New Hampshire, getting lost on long unplanned bike rides, and barbecuing with noisy ridiculous friends.
- When I’m not in the office I’m likely napping under a tree when I should be doing yard work.
- If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be pizza. Or maybe an Indian curry. Or maybe Pho, or maybe…
- I believe in helping people out where you can. Life’s better when we’re cooperating.
- I could not survive without my sidekick Moo the black cat. Or maybe I’m his sidekick. It’s tough to tell.